No Star World Tournament
Super Mario World: Any%, No Star World tournament on SRL.
1. Orb glitch is banned.
2. Races must be on SRL. You must stream if you are on emulator. You may play console, VC, or Emulator. See SRL page for acceptable emulators.
3. When starting a race, the goal should be set to "Any%, No Starworld [Tournament Match] "
4. When finished with a race, contact me (dethwing) either on Twitch or IRC. Report both players times. Other people may be added to this list later.
You can also contact Mimiheart, Roopert, or Artega to report matches.
5. Round periods will go from Sunday to Sunday. You must progress a minimum of 1 round per week, or you will be DQd. If you are unable to meet this minimum, contact me ASAP. Extensions may be given if I feel it is warranted.
Matches are not scheduled for pre-determined times. Instead, contact your opponent and arrange a time to race within the weekly period. If a suitable time cannot be arranged, contact one of the admins. (Suggestions for contact: PM on Twitch, PM here, SRL IRC.)
6. This tournament is double elimination, so don't give up if you lose early!
7. Seeding will be done according to SRL points.
8. See: http://deanyd.net/smw/index.php?title=Common_Race_Routes#Any.25.2C_No_Starworld, for the race route. If you have trouble flying up to the key in VD1, consider using a Yoshi.
9. Don't hesitate to join based on skill level. All are welcome!
10. Sign ups close, Sunday October 6th, 6ish PM EST. Roster is capped at 64. (Unless we go well over that with interest!)
11. After you've scheduled your race, feel free to put it on the calendar here so everyone will know when to watch.
|Maybe Next Time:||linkdeadx2|