The date of this tournament is January 1, 2016 at 5 PM Central Time.
Chat room: https://discord.gg/0bocNVGI8laccC9L
Important: Please be sure to check in one (1) hour before the tournament starts!
Also join this one on Saturday, Jan. 16 at 5 PM CST, H&G's Custom Stage Tournament.
Welcome to Slick's LT! Thank you so much for signing up for this big and awesome tournament. We have included a lot of useful information as well as the rule set for you below, be sure to check it out!Prize: 1st place gets a $10 eShop card. Want more? Donate here.More links: FAQ, Slick's XLT, Rules, Facebook Page, Facebook Group,
Twitch Stream, Donate.
- All items off.
- Two (2) stock.
- Six (6) minute time limit.
- All matches are best 2 out of 3, except Winner Finals and Losers Finals are 3 out of 5.
- Sudden Death will not be played. Instead a tie breaker match will be played consisting of one (1) stock and a three (3) minute time limit.
- If time runs out (in any match), the player with the most stock wins. If both players have the same amount of stock, the person with the least amount of damage wins.
- If a suicide move is used to WIN a match the initiator of the move is declared the winner.
- Players have ten (10) minutes to show up to their designated match before they lose a set.
- Problems with excessive latency or lag will be solved by:
- Going to http://www.speedtest.net/ and submitting your results to the host of the tournament.
- Requesting the host to join both of the participants room to test their speed. (Here's my NNID: SlickJ95).
- The person with the worst connection will lose the set otherwise connection test is pointless and we will skip to the coin toss instead (preferred).
- A coin toss. The players with excessive latency or lag will call out "heads" or "tails", the side it land on will declare the winner of the set. (Preferred).
- A "-1" will be given to players who do not show up.
Stage Rules (see stage list below):
The First Match (Starters stage list).
- Strikes will be in a 1-2-1 order. The player with the lower seed (higher number) will strike first, followed by the two strikes of the higher seed (lower number), then the final strike by the lower seed. The players will then proceed to the remaining stage.
- (Example: 28th seed vs 2nd seed. 28th seed strikes first).
The Following Matches (Starters and Counter Picks).
- The winner of the previous match will strike two stages, and the loser will choose a stage to go on.
- Any stage can be played on if both players agree.
- Switching characters between matches is allowed.
- Customization and equipment off.
- Mii Fighters are not allowed.
- Yoshi stall glitch is banned.
- DLC characters are allowed.
- Final Destination
- Town & City
- Dream Land (64)
- Counter Picks:
- Lylat Cruise
- Duck Hunt
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
(No omega stages)