NintendoDojo's ZXL Monthly (special post-patch edition)
Some important links to check out:
Modified Apex 2015 Ruleset (Miis, striking change, KJ64 removed, etc.)
A. Game Settings
● Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles.
● Custom Fighters are set to off.
● Mii Fighters are legal. All of Mii's moves are legal excluding Brawler's Piston Punch.
B. Stage List
● Final Destination
● Castle Siege
● Delfino Plaza
● Duck Hunt
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Omega Stages*
* Treated as Final Destination in banning phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omegas are banned and vice versa.
C. Additional Rules
● Stage Striking: The hosting player strikes one stage from the Starter Stage list. Then the other player strikes two stages. The player who striked first then chooses which one of the two remaining stages to play on.
● Stage Clause: You cannot counterpick a stage that you have already won on in the set unless agreed upon.
● Stage Bans: During the stage ban phase, the player who won the previous game may ban 2 stages from either the Starter of Counterpick lists.
● Bowser Jr’s Clown Car Glitch: If the Bowser Jr.’s Clown Car Glitch happens, players are to stop the match and consult the TO. Once confirmed, players will reset the match to the same stocks and get as close to the percents as they had when the Glitch took place. (The Bowser Jr.Clown Car Glitch happens when the car respawns after using Up B right before the player loses their stock. The character starts to teleport around, also hit boxes and animations for Bowser Jr.
● Self-Destruct Moves: If a match ends with the successful use of a character’s selfdestruct move, the player that initiated the self destruct move wins the match.
|Maybe Next Time:||KonigDedede|