- The tournament will be played in a double elimination format. This means you’ll have to lose twice in order to be eliminated.
- The semi-final and final matches will be played as a Best-of-3.
- If a player drops from a match, he may request a rematch, assuming the match was relatively even.
- No cheating or use of exploits is allowed.
- Spectating other people’s matches is allowed, assuming you don’t have to play a match yourself. But please be courteous enough to leave if a player experiences lag due to a large number of spectators.
I’ve decided to switch it up this time and added a couple of GSL maps to the map pool. I’ve also decided to add the other new Blizzard ladder maps to the mix in order for everyone to get some practice on them. And I’ve added Metalopolis so that there’s still something familiar in there. Don’t worry I’ll change up the map pool again for the next tournament, so you won’t be stuck with this one for ages.
> Map to play on will be determined by elimination. Each player will eliminate one map each until only one map remains to play on. (You can also just come to a consensus together on which map you want to play on)
> In the Best-of-3’s in the semi-final and final the loser gets to pick the map after the first game.
The tournament is going to start on Saturday March 12th, 19:30 Central European Time.
Sign-ups will be open until 19:30 CET, so make sure you sign-up in time or you’ll be unable to participate.
|Maybe Next Time:||SelectStaR|