100$ Prize pool
You have to register on the website for AC’d events.
1. No Hacking
2. No Macroing
3. Soccer Helmet is not permitted.
4. No Gcoin items AT ALL are allowed (EA08 Armour is also not permitted.)
5. 1 Scope Per Team
6. Ping Limit 180 ( If over for 2 minutes, must drop from game and be subbed )
7. Offensive language or cyber abuse may lead to the offending team being dq’d
8. Higher seeded team (1being high 10 being lower) is responsible for creating room with correct settings
9. You can change players before Thursday. Players can’t SWITCH teams after 6/21.
10. Rounds are to be played Saturday at 2pm Eastern unless both teams agree to another time. (Week 2 will be played on Sunday in order to avoid bumping in with our tournemanet)
11. You must be on the raidcall server (126027) before and during matches.
12. A team can call deadround twice per half ( deadrounds for admins do not count )
13. Teams that who cannot act mature towards the enemy team or admins will receive a strike. A team with 3 strikes are ineligible for rewards.
14. Higher seed gets first ban and side choice.
15. Higher seed is game host – Games must be started by 2:15, teams are urged to be on the raidcall half an hour early.
16. Do not play games without the opposing team being on the raidcall server. If you have ANY problems call a deadround and wait for an admin, if you continue playing the game then no action will be taken. Teams that who cannot act mature towards the enemy team or admins will receive a strike. A team with 3 strikes are ineligible for rewards. A team can also call deadround twice per half ( deadrounds for admins do not count )
17. Be on RaidCall by 1:45pm est if you’re a leader of a team
Reporting your match or problems:
-Deadround/Endgame/Switching side screenshots are required by the hosting team.
-You may call a Dead Round before 2:15 seconds if no one has died. Do this if you want a spectator/admin to join your room to settle ANY problems. Once the game is DONE we WON’T go back and change anything.
-Take a screenshot on Dead Rounds, switching sides, and Victory Screen. HOLD TAB when taking the screenshots, then attach them to the challonge game they apply to.
-If you suspect someone on the enemy team is cheating, call a dead round asap (2:15 or earlier) and leave. Then PM one of the Admins on RaidCall.
—If a team doesn’t show up for a match or forfiets the losing team recieves 0 rounds while the winners receive 10.
Third Person Spectate: Off.
Auto-Team Balance: Off.
Friendly Fire: On.
Ghost Chat: On.
Setup: 11 rounds 6 wins (2halves, first to 10 wins | If neither team gets to 10wins by the end: It’s a tie or the team with the most rounds win.)
Matches are to be played in PvP Ch2 of any channel. If both teams are from the same area then they will play in that area. If the teams are from different areas then halves will be split to the perspective servers.
-Rosters will be changed on Thursdays
-It takes 2 weeks for a player to transfer teams, must happen by (6/21)
-Top 4 teams will go onto the playoffs to play in Bo3s
-Featured Matches will be streamed
The top 3 players with the highest overall score, as well as the top players with the highest s/d will be in a 100gcoin raffle!
Email: [email protected]
RaidCall ID: 126027
Our Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/UnifiedCompGaming
Our Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/unifiedcompgaming/