SIGN-UP WITH YOUR CHARACTER CODES AS YOUR NAME THAT WILL APPEAR.
FOR EXAMPLE, I WOULD SIGN UP AS: Behemoth.572 , and then in the next field - DrAbusive
Oh, and ignore the messed up bracket. I'll fix it all <3 Worst case - I'll do it all by hand <3
Here we go again!
This is the completely primary draft of this, so stay tuned for more info, this is just here for people to start to sign-up.
Prelimanary dates are June 1 & 2. That's right, two days. For now, the plan is this:
64 players, all randomly split into 16 groups, 4 players in each group. ONE person advances.
16 players, split into 4 groups, 4 players each group. ONE person advances from each group.
For now, this seems to make the most sense. The only thing that bugs me is that only one person advances, per group. Since day two would be short, I'm thinking maybe it would be possible to do this:
1. Ro64: 64 Players, split into 16 groups, 4 players per group. TWO people advance.
2. Ro32: 32 Players, split into 8 groups, 4 players per group. TWO people advance.
1. Ro16: 16 players, split into 4 groups, 4 players per group. TWO people advance
2. Quarterfinals: 8 players, paired up, fight to move on.
3. Semi-finals: 4 players, fight for the final two.
4. Third place match: Losers of semi-final battle it out for the not-so-prestigious third place award
5. Grand Final
I think Option TWO makes a lot more sense, but we would have to start very early on both days, to make sure we can do it all in one weekend.
As of the moment, I can only do out-of-game management, no casting, etc. My main pc has broken down, and there is no way my cheap laptop can handle SC2. This will be my main concern in organizing this event.
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU THINK SOMETHING COULD BE ADJUSTED, et. al!
I love you all,