Dragon Ball Fighterz Tournament 2022


Tournament completed!

Share the victory to your followers by giving a shout-out.


All entries must purchase a pass for the convention. A entry buy-in is not an entry for the convention. (All participants must have a valid pass.) 
No refunds or exchanges, even if caps are met on tournament and you check in at the event, no refunds on convention passes. 
If you miss check in times or your match times you will be disqualified and forfeit any and all entries. All participants must check in 15 minutes prior to the start of a tournament. 30% of the total buy-in goes to the Methodist Children's Hospital and the prize pool is then split between the remaining 70%. By entering you do understand that all payouts will be made in a timely manner. 

Match Procedure:   Tie Games:   Permitted Controllers:
Players select their sides In the event of a tie Game, declared by a Double K.O. screen in the Game, the Game will not be scored and both players will replay the tied Game with the same characters and on the same stage. All standard arcade sticks and controllers are permitted. Macro functions (e.g. turbo buttons) and wireless controllers other than DualShock 4 are not permitted. Players that use DualShock 4 but do not un-sync their controller after the Match are subject to disqualification at the discretion of Tournament Organizers.
Players select their characters. Either Player may invoke Double Blind Character Selection
The Players play the first Game of the Match Penalties:   Payouts:
The losing Player of the preceding Game may choose to change characters Players who break the rules in this document are subject to penalties including (but not limited to) the following: Money is distributed in the following order: 50% of the prize pool goes to the first place winner, 30% to second place, and 20% to third place. All funds are paid out via the EGC platform via PayPal 
Players go to Stage Select and select Random Match Restart
The next Game is played Loss of Game Match Disruptions:
Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all subsequent Games until the Match is complete Match Forfeiture Pauses
Removal from the Tournament If a Player either intentionally or accidentally pauses the Game by either pressing the start button or unplugging his or his opponent’s controller, the Player who paused forfeits the current Game.
Temporary Player Bans Restarts
Permanent Player Bans Tournament Organizers may order a Game or Match restart due to exceptional circumstances, such as if a bug significantly affects a Player’s ability to play or a Game or Match is unable to finish.
Stalling, or excessively delaying the Game or Match, may result in a Game or Match forfeit at the discretion of Tournament Organizers.

Final Results

Icon medal first
Icon medal second
Icon medal third





Bracket Embed Code

Upgrade to Premier badge Challonge Premier to remove advertisements from the embed.

Need help? View the Bracket Module Instructions.
Ajax loader